We Focus on You and Returning to Work
Work Injuries: Defined
A work injury can be described as any injury or illness sustained while an employee is on the job. Many occupations can present potentially dangerous situations. Even office work can lead to work-related injuries, as sitting in the same position for prolonged periods of time can take a toll on your body. People who work in offices or factories are also prone to repetitive motion injuries, due to the nature of their jobs that require constant repetition. If you happen to get hurt at work, it is important to seek treatment as soon as possible, as almost any type of injury left untreated may become more severe over time.
Physical therapy is a natural, quick, and easy way to recover from work injuries. In many cases, it also eliminates the need for potentially harmful prescription drugs or surgical intervention. If you are suffering from a work injury, contact Back To FIRST Rehab today to schedule your appointment. We’ll help you recover quickly and get you back to your normal work performance in no time!
Employers, Case Managers, Adjusters and Insurance Companies:
- FIRST Rehab works closely with employers, case managers, adjusters and insurance companies to provide the highest quality of care to the injured worker. We are dedicated to helping patients injured on the job achieve their maximum potential to return to the workforce as quickly as possible.
- Provider for all major Worker’s Compensation networks
- 2 locations in Palm Beach County ( West Palm Beach and Lake Worth/ Atlantis)
- Injured workers are scheduled within one working day of receiving authorization
- Early morning and late evening hours to accommodate work schedules.
- Constant Communication with physician, nurse case manager, and adjuster.
- We focus on the patient and the requirements for returning to work.