Your health is our FIRST priority
Below is an abbreviated version of the extraordinary efforts we take to ensure your overall health and safety.
- All employees, patients, clients and vendors are screened thoroughly, temperature checked with a non contact thermometer, sanitized with 70% ethyl alcohol and required to wear a mask upon entry and during treatment at our facilities.
- If anyone fails the screen for any reason, they are sent home and provided other options for care.
Everyone is required to wash hands upon entering the facility before signing in.
Controlled flow of traffic to ensure minimal contact with others throughout your time at FIRST Rehab
- We have extra cleaning time (CDC approved cleansers) built in after each session to ensure you enter an fully sanitized environment.
- We have our facilities Sanitized with Sterileze. This can be safely done both effectively and efficiently using Electrostatic Spray Technology. This hands free application uses an electrical charge to allow the EPA-registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant to wrap around and evenly coat all types of hard and soft surfaces. It effectively eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and molds, yet it is non-corrosive and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation. It’s also safe for children and pets as well as confined spaces and high-traffic areas.
- If anyone fails the screen for any reason, they are sent home and provided other options for care
When the patient has self-isolated for 15 days with no symptoms present, they will be permitted to enter our facility after completing the screening process and having their temperature taken by electronic, non-contact temporal thermometer.